- Need pet medicine? Ask the vet if it comes in generic form and choose that option. Research the medicine online first to see if it can be bought online for a lower cost.
- Ask what the cost difference is between in-house lab work or outside labs.
- Ask if samples or manufacturer rebates are available.
- Ask about seasonal discounts or special health care packages such as for senior cats and dogs.
- Look up pet insurance plans and read reviews on petinsurancereview.com ando other sites. Choose the best plan for the animal’s needs.
- Pet supplies can be bought online also. Pet owners can find almost anything they’re looking for via the Internet and at lower prices than local pet stores.
- Snag local coupons for pet stores like Pet Supermarket. Forbes Living TV sees these in the mail almost every other week.
- Also check online for favorite pet food, treats and supplies coupons.
Save money on all of the things pets need.
Visit the Forbes Living TV Google+
Watch Forbes Living TV videos on WordPress