- Remind kids to wash their hands after using the bathroom at home and school.
- Give them some hand sanitizer in a scent they like and pack one in their backpack.
- Stick a few purse size packs of tissues in their bags and remind them to use it when coughing or sneezing.
- Remind them to use the hand sanitizer after touching handrails, doorknobs and bathroom fixtures.
- Give them a glass of OJ in the morning along with a multi vitamin with zinc, as it has been proven to ward off colds in children.
- Feed them healthy foods that are filling and provide a lunch they will like with snacks to keep them full.
- Be sure they are dressed appropriately for school with different layers of warmth to shed as the day goes on. Don’t forget gloves, mittens and hats.
- Enforce a regular bedtime every night. Check on kids after 15 minutes to be sure the light is out and no digital devices are being used.
Follow Forbes Living TV on Instagram
Forbes Living TV Interview with Cully Davis
More Forbes Living TV Videos